OUR STORY AND PILATES STYLE
We offer spring based resistance training to challenge and develop strength, flexibility and sculpt the body through intelligent movement. Learning to move mindfully encourages a stronger mind and body connection. We are addicted to Pilates and we want this to use our passion to make you feel stronger, energised and healthier and also physically empowered and aligned.
Athletes and dancers recognise the benefits of Pilates as well as seniors, pre and post pregnancy and individuals in various stages of physical rehabilitation. Pilates is suitable for beginners, gentle for those with limitations, and challenging for athletes.
NEW TO MOMENTUM
This is time is for you. Time for you to learn, commit and develop a deeper understanding of your body and mind. Whether it is group reformer or semi private session your Pilates practice will become part of your lifestyle. The day you start your journey is the day the practice becomes your routine.
These are some of the countless benefits to experiencing Pilates you will feel:
- Increased muscle tone, strength and flexibility
- Relief from stress – a feeling of rejuvenation and relaxation
- Improved posture and balance
- Improved sense of wellbeing
- Balanced development of core strength
- To enhance and compliment your sport training or workout
- Total mind and body form of body conditioning